Melt In Your Mouth Sugar Cookies
1 cunsalted butter - softened
1 coil (vegitable or canola)
1 cconfectioners' (powder) sugar
4 call purpose flour
1 tspcream of tartar
1 tspbaking soda
How to Make Melt In Your Mouth Sugar Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, oil and sugars.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Then add the vanilla. Mix until nice and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Add the flour mix to the butter mix, and combine until fluffy.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes or longer.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- When ready to bake, drop the batter by the tablespoon onto the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. (A cookie dough scoop works best for perfect, uniform cookies).
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, making sure NOT to let them brown!