Mega Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Mega Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Set over to 375 degrees
- 2Mix both sugars, butter, vanilla extract, and eggs in blender until all ingredients are mixed together.
- 3In new bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Slowly mix flour mixture into the sugar and butter mixture.
- 5Once mixed well hand mix in chocolate chips.
- 6Spray cookie sheet with Pam cooking spray. Than with a ice cream scooper add 9 scoops of cookie mix to cookie sheet, spacing them out evenly as you go.
Again these are BIG cookies so don't try and fit 12 on a sheet.
- 7Cook in oven for about 14 minutes. Take out let cool on cookie sheet for a minute or two than move cookies to a cooling rack.