Mega Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Mega Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Set over to 375 degrees
- Mix both sugars, butter, vanilla extract, and eggs in blender until all ingredients are mixed together.
- In new bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly mix flour mixture into the sugar and butter mixture.
- Once mixed well hand mix in chocolate chips.
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam cooking spray. Than with a ice cream scooper add 9 scoops of cookie mix to cookie sheet, spacing them out evenly as you go.
Again these are BIG cookies so don't try and fit 12 on a sheet.
- Cook in oven for about 14 minutes. Take out let cool on cookie sheet for a minute or two than move cookies to a cooling rack.