Maple Peanut Butter Cookies
Photo adapted from Food.com.
1/2 cfirmly packed dark brown sugar
1/2 csoftened butter
1/2 ccrunchy peanut butter
1/2 cmaple syrup
1 1/2 cflour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/4 tspbaking powder
How to Make Maple Peanut Butter Cookies
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter and peanut butter until fluffy.
- Add maple syrup and egg yolk; beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients and mix well with peanut butter mixture.
Refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- With fork dipped in sugar, flatten balls in criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.