MALDON SALTED CARAMEL DELIGHTFUL COOKIES
2 1/4 call purpose flour (plus 1 to 2 additional tablespoons if omitting nuts)
1 tspbaking soda
1 cbutter (2 sticks), softened
3/4 cgranulated sugar
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/2 c(1 pkg.) caramel filled morsels
1 cchopped nuts (optional)
1 Tbspmaldon salt or other flaky sea salt
How to Make MALDON SALTED CARAMEL DELIGHTFUL COOKIES
- Assemble ingredients and utensils.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. (Remember to add 1 to 2 extra tablespoons of flour if not adding nuts.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 6 minutes or until golden brown.