16 ozhoney nut cherrios
16 ozgraham crackers
14 ozeagle brand sweetened condensed milk
6 ozchocolate chips
6 ozminiature marshmallows
6 ozsweet flaked coconut
How to Make Magic Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
If you are using a glass baking dish, preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Melt the butter.
- In a food processor, blend the Cherrios and graham crackers to make four cups of crumbs.
- Combine the melted butter and the Cherrios/graham cracker mixture.
- Pat this mixture into a greased 13x9 pan to make the crust.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the crust.
- Evenly layer the chocolate chips, marshmallows and coconut over the sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting. Serve and enjoy.