M and M Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies
Photo adapted from Spicy Southern Kitchen.
2/3 clight brown sugar
1 3/4 cflour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 cshredded coconut
3/4 cchopped macadamia nuts
1 pkg(12 ounce) miniature m and m baking bits
How to Make M and M Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies
- In a large bowl, with electric mixer, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla, blending well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; blend well into creamed mixture.
Blend in coconut and macadamia nuts.
- By hand, stir in M and M baking bits.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, flatten slightly with back of spoon.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Do not overbake. They will still look underbaked when you remove them from the oven, but they will be perfect by the time they cool.
- Cool 1 minute before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.
Store in a tightly covered container.