M and M Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies
Photo adapted from Spicy Southern Kitchen.
- 3/4 c
- 2/3 c
- light brown sugar
- large egg
- 1 tsp
- 1 3/4 c
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- shredded coconut
- 3/4 c
- chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 pkg
- (12 ounce) miniature m and m baking bits
How to Make M and M Coconut Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1In a large bowl, with electric mixer, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla, blending well.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt; blend well into creamed mixture.
Blend in coconut and macadamia nuts.
- 3By hand, stir in M and M baking bits.
- 4Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, flatten slightly with back of spoon.
- 5Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Do not overbake. They will still look underbaked when you remove them from the oven, but they will be perfect by the time they cool.
- 6Cool 1 minute before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.
Store in a tightly covered container.