Lisa's Soft Cookies
- 1 c
- butter, room temperature
- 3/4 c
- light brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 small
- pkg dry instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/4 c
- 12 oz
- semisweet chocolate chips or m&m candies
How to Make Lisa's Soft Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In an electric mixer bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes, on medium high speed.
- 3Add vanilla and eggs; beat until combined on medium speed in mixing bowl.
- 4Add baking soda and pudding mix; beat on low until combined. Add flour, 1/4 cup at a time, beating on slow speed, until all is added, scraping sides with a rubber spatula.
- 5Mix in Chocolate chips by hand. Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet, parchment paper or silpat mat for 10-12 minutes, just until set but not too brown.
- 6After 2-3 minutes, remove cookies from cookie sheet to cooling rack to cool slightly. Best Warm!