Lisa's Soft Cookies
1 cbutter, room temperature
3/4 clight brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
1 smallpkg dry instant vanilla pudding mix
2 1/4 cflour
12 ozsemisweet chocolate chips or m&m candies
How to Make Lisa's Soft Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an electric mixer bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes, on medium high speed.
- Add vanilla and eggs; beat until combined on medium speed in mixing bowl.
- Add baking soda and pudding mix; beat on low until combined. Add flour, 1/4 cup at a time, beating on slow speed, until all is added, scraping sides with a rubber spatula.
- Mix in Chocolate chips by hand. Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet, parchment paper or silpat mat for 10-12 minutes, just until set but not too brown.
- After 2-3 minutes, remove cookies from cookie sheet to cooling rack to cool slightly. Best Warm!