Lemon Oatmeal Cookie Crisp
1 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 crolled oats
1 cunsalted butter
1 cpure cane sugar
1 tsplemon extract
2 Tbsplemon zest, grated
How to Make Lemon Oatmeal Cookie Crisp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk the flour, baking soda salt and rolled oats.
- In a separate bowl combine the butter and sugar using a standing mixer and mix for 10 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Beat in lemon extract and lemon zest.
- With the mixer on low speed add flour mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto bakin sheet leaving at least 1 1/2 inches between the mounds of dough. Bake until lightly golden 12-14 minutes.
- cool slightly on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to coo completely.