Lemon Oatmeal Cookie Crisp
How to Make Lemon Oatmeal Cookie Crisp
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3In a bowl whisk the flour, baking soda salt and rolled oats.
- 4In a separate bowl combine the butter and sugar using a standing mixer and mix for 10 minutes until light and fluffy.
- 5Beat in lemon extract and lemon zest.
- 6With the mixer on low speed add flour mixture.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoons onto bakin sheet leaving at least 1 1/2 inches between the mounds of dough. Bake until lightly golden 12-14 minutes.
- 8cool slightly on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to coo completely.