☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbrown sugar
1 cgranulated sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
2 csifted flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 cflaked coconut
1 cgumdrops, cut in half
How to Make Gumdrop Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease or butter baking sheets; set aside.
- Thoroughly cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, and beat well.
- Add the sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and oatmeal to the creamed mixture, and mix well. Add the coconut and gumdrop halves, and mix until well blended.
- Pinch off pieces of dough, and roll the dough into small balls. Place rolled dough balls on a lightly greased or buttered baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Press each cookie flat with a spatula.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 10 minutes. Let cookies cool for 1 minute on the baking sheet, then transfer cookies to cooling rack to cool completely.