Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cbrown sugar
2 tsppure vanilla extract
5 coatmeal (after measuring, grind in food processor
2 tspbaking powder
2 tspbaking soda
24 ozchocolate chips
3 cchopped nuts
18 oz chocolate bar, grated (optional)
How to Make Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- ADD 4 eggs and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract. Please do not use imitation vanilla flavoring since it doesn't give the rich vanilla flavor.
- Mix together flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Combine creamed mixture with dry ingredients.
- ADD chocolate chips, nuts and optional grated chocolate bar.
- Make golf ball sized cookies - 8 to a pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes.