Gidget's Cracker Candy
How to Make Gidget's Cracker Candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with Pam. Lay out crackers with sides touching.
- Bring butter and sugar to a boil. Boil for 3 min. then pour over crackers. Spread evenly with offset spatula.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let sit 2 min then spread evenly over crackers. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
- Separate crackers onto wax paper before cooling. Sweet and Salty, YUMMMMM!