Ghost Cookie Cups
I decided on my costume a couple days ago, started making it, and am currently procrastinating finishing it. I need to get a couple more materials and just haven’t gone to the store…
Speaking of procrastination… this recipe is perfect if you’ve put off making treats for a Halloween event. There are only 6 ingredients and minimal time required. And this dessert is dressed to impress!
I mean, how cute are these little guys?!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- (17.5 oz.) sugar cookie mix (i used betty crocker)
- 1 large
- 1 stick
- butter, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp
- (12 oz.) whipped vanilla frosting
- mini chocolate chips
How to Make Ghost Cookie Cups
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare the sugar cookie mix according to the package directions.
- 2I used a Betty Crocker mix and combined 1 egg, 1 stick of butter, and 1 tablespoon flour.
- 3Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- 4Roll out the sugar cookie mix and using a circle cookie cutter that is about 1 inch in diameter, cut out mini circles.
- 5Place the circles in the mini muffin tin and push into the shape of a small cup.
- 6Place the muffin tin into the oven and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- 7When the cookies come out, push down the centers of each cookie with the backside of a teaspoon measuring spoon.
- 8Pull out the cookies and let them cool on a baking rack.
- 9Fill a small Ziploc bag with the frosting and cut off the tip.
- 10When the cookies are cooled, pipe the frosting inside the mini cookie and circle the frosting to make a ghost shape.
- 11Place two mini chocolate chips into the frosting to create eyes