Fudge Cookies (Passover)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- egg whites (must be measured)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2/3 c
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate chips
How to Make Fudge Cookies (Passover)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Whisk together the sugar, vanilla, cocoa, and salt. Add 2/3rds of the egg whites, stir, and add the remaining egg whites. Mix until combined.
- 3Batter should be thick and glossy. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Drop spoonfuls of batter onto 2 parchment lined cookie sheets, about 5 cookies per sheet. Leave plenty of room between cookies, as they spread while baking.
- 5Bake for 12-14 minutes, until tops look slightly cracked. Let cookies cool COMPLETELY on baking sheet and do not move them. When cool, transfer to airtight container for 3 days, or freeze.