Emily's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c
- 1 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 1/2 c
- 1 bag(s)
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Emily's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1In a medium-large mixing bowl, beat Crisco, and both sugars together until creamy. (I prefer a stand-up mixer. It makes it easier.)
- 2Add in eggs, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- 4Without a mixer, (Wooden spoon) gently stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- 5Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drop the dough onto it.
- 6Bake for 9-10 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- 7Let cool, and enjoy! :)