Emily's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/4 cbrown sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
1 3/4 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
2 1/2 coats
1 bag(s)semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Emily's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a medium-large mixing bowl, beat Crisco, and both sugars together until creamy. (I prefer a stand-up mixer. It makes it easier.)
- Add in eggs, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Without a mixer, (Wooden spoon) gently stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drop the dough onto it.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- Let cool, and enjoy! :)