Easy Six Layer Cookie Bars (NO STIR BARS)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbutter (melted)
1 1/2 cgraham crackers, crushed
1 ccoconut, flaked
1/2 cchocolate chips
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cchopped nuts
How to Make Easy Six Layer Cookie Bars (NO STIR BARS)
- Add melted butter to a 13x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs and arrange them so they cover the entire bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the sweetened flaked coconut over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the sweetened flaked coconut.
- Sprinkle the sweetened condensed milk over the chocolate chips. Add nuts.
- Bake at 325 degrees (F) for 25 minutes. Cool & serve.