Easy Chocolate Raspberry Bars
Photo adapted from Very Best Baking.
Recipe developed by Susan Losapio.
1 pkg(16 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/2 cseedless red raspberry jam
1 cwhite chocolate chips. divided
1 csemisweet miniature chocolste chips, divided
1 pkg(8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cslivered almonds
How to Make Easy Chocolate Raspberry Bars
- Place sugar cookie dough in a greased and floured 13 X 9 inch baking pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes.
Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom and one inch up side of pan.
- Stir raspberry jam in a small bowl until smooth. Spread the jam evenly over the dough leaving a 1/2 inch border.
Sprinkle 2/3 cup white chocolate chips and 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips over the jam.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat until combined.
Spread cream cheese mixture over chocolate chips.
Sprinkle the top with remaining 1/3 cup white chocolate chips and 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips and almonds.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.