Double Delight Peanut Butter Cookies
A co-work made these the other day and they were delicious!
The recipe she brought in for us shows this was created by Carolyn Gurtz, winner of the 2008 Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cpeanuts, dry roasted, finely chopped
1/4 cgranulated sugar
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
1/2 cpowdered sugar
14 ozpeanut butter cookie dough, well chilled (i recommed pilsbury)
How to Make Double Delight Peanut Butter Cookies
- Heat oven to 375F
- In small bowl mix chopped peanuts, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar until completely blended. Shape mixture into 24 balls, about 1 inch each.
- Cut cookie dough slices in half crosswise to make 24 pieces, flatten slightly. Shape 1 cookie dough piece around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough and balls.
- Roll each covered ball in peanut and sugar mixture. gently pat mixture completely onto balls. On non greased large cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Sprinkle any remaining peanut mixture evenly on tops of cookies, gently press into dough.
- Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minutes before removing to cooling rack. Store tightly covered.