Dirty Chocolate Chip Cookies
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Oh my... what a cookie! Between the Oreo's, brown sugar and chocolate chips in these, you can be sure that all the cookie monsters in your life will love these. The Test Kitchen
1 1/8 cflour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
2/3 cbutter, softened
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make Dirty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove cream from 6-8 Oreos and put cream in a small bowl. Crush the cookies to a fine powder and put in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Take remainder 4-6 Oreos and chop or break them up into small pieces about the size of the chocolate chips or slightly bigger and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, milk, reserved Oreo cream and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat egg into sugar mixture.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and chopped Oreos.
- Spoon the dough into your preferred cookie-sized balls and roll the balls in the Oreo dust until completely covered. On an ungreased cookie sheet or lined with parchment paper, place the cookies about 1 1/2-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for about 2 minutes. Enjoy!