Delicious Mini Cheesecakes
Photo adapted from Food.com.
- vanilla wafers
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz.) semi-sweet or milk chocolate or butterscotch morsels, divided
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- large eggs
- 1 tsp
How to Make Delicious Mini Cheesecakes
- 1Place 36 2 inch foil baking cups on baking sheets with sides.
Place 1 vanilla wafer, flat side down, on bottom of each cup.
Place 5 or 6 chips on top of each wafer.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 3Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes until just set and not browned.
- 5Remove from oven to wire rack.
- 6While still warm, top cheesecakes with remaining chips.
Can top with fruit, but omit chips.
When using fruit, cool first, then put fruit on.
- 7Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate.