Delicious Mini Cheesecakes
Photo adapted from Food.com.
1 pkg(10 oz.) semi-sweet or milk chocolate or butterscotch morsels, divided
2 pkg(8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
How to Make Delicious Mini Cheesecakes
- Place 36 2 inch foil baking cups on baking sheets with sides.
Place 1 vanilla wafer, flat side down, on bottom of each cup.
Place 5 or 6 chips on top of each wafer.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes until just set and not browned.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- While still warm, top cheesecakes with remaining chips.
Can top with fruit, but omit chips.
When using fruit, cool first, then put fruit on.
- Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate.