Cut out Cookies
How to Make Cut out Cookies
- 1In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar and then add in eggs.
- 2In a separate bowl or plastic bag, combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Mix the dry ingredients in to the butter mixture.
- 3Cover bowl or put dough in a plastic bag and put in the refrigerator to chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 5Once chilled, take approximately 1/5 of the dough and place on lightly floured surface. Roll dough out to about 1/4 inch thickness and using flour dipped cookie cutters, cut out the dough and place on cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes (oven temps vary so check around 7 mins).