Crisscross Peanut Butter Cookies
Photo adapted from Food.com.
How to Make Crisscross Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1In a large bowl, combine butter and peanut butter. Beat for 30 seconds at medium speed.
- 2Add sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy.
- 3Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- 4Combine sifted dry ingredients and stir in flour mixture; beat until well blended,
- 5Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- 6Form dough into 1 inch balls.
- 7Place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Flatten with fork, dipped in flour, making a criss-cross pattern.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Cool 1 minute; remove to rack.