★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/4 csifted flour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 csoft butter
1/2 cchunky peanut butter
1/2 clight brown sugar, firmly packed
How to Make Crisscross Peanut Butter Cookies
- In a large bowl, combine butter and peanut butter. Beat for 30 seconds at medium speed.
- Add sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine sifted dry ingredients and stir in flour mixture; beat until well blended,
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Flatten with fork, dipped in flour, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute; remove to rack.