Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
2 stickbutter at room temperature
1 cfirmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
3 cquick oats
1 cdried cranberries
1 cpecan pieces
1-2 Tbspfresh orange zest
How to Make Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars together until creamy.
- Add eggs and Vanilla and mix well. Meanwhile, in another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to creamed sugar and egg mixture and mix well.
- Add oats, cranberries, pecans and orange zest. Mix together until well combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet (I line mine with parchment paper or use silicone mat). Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool 1-2 minutes on the cookie sheet and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.