☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cbutter, melted(1-1/4 sticks)
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1/4 cwhite sugar
2 craw rolled oats (not quick-cooking)
1 cdried cranberries
How to Make Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. (325 degrees for a glass or nonstick pan)
- Line an 8 X 8 pan with parchment paper or grease lightly.
- In a large bowl, stir together the butter, sugars, egg, vanilla and cinnamon.
Add the remaining ingredients until just combined.
- Spread in the prepared pan and bake 20 to 25 min. or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with a few moist crumbs, rotating the pan halfway though the baking time.
- Cool completely in the pan and then cut into squares.