How to Make Country Cookie
- In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour and baking powder. Stir to blend.
- Chop chocolate coarsely and put into another bowl. Add 6 tablespoons peanut butter. Mix to blend well.
- In another bowl, mix together butter and 4 tablespoons peanut butter. Add granulated sugar and mix well. Sir in beaten egg and add flour mixture. Mix until well blended.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Take tablespoonful of mixture, flatten on your palm and put chocolate and peanut butter mixture on the center. Wrap it up and press the top gently with your fingers to flatten. Place on the parchment paper. Repeat this until the dough is gone.
- Reduce the temperature to 325 degrees F and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Take the cookie sheet out of the oven and let cool on a wire rack.