How to Make Country Cookie
- 1In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour and baking powder. Stir to blend.
- 2Chop chocolate coarsely and put into another bowl. Add 6 tablespoons peanut butter. Mix to blend well.
- 3In another bowl, mix together butter and 4 tablespoons peanut butter. Add granulated sugar and mix well. Sir in beaten egg and add flour mixture. Mix until well blended.
- 4Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 5Take tablespoonful of mixture, flatten on your palm and put chocolate and peanut butter mixture on the center. Wrap it up and press the top gently with your fingers to flatten. Place on the parchment paper. Repeat this until the dough is gone.
- 6Reduce the temperature to 325 degrees F and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- 7Take the cookie sheet out of the oven and let cool on a wire rack.