Coffee and Cookie Brownies
Janice (Jan) Barlow
I always keep a roll of the cookie dough in my refrigerator for unexpected company!
No stress, and delicious every time!
1 pkgrefrigerated sugar cookie dough (16.5-18 oz. roll)
2eggs, lightly beatenn
1 pkgmilk chocolate brownie mix ( 19.5 oz pkg.)
1/2 ccooking oil
1/3 ckahula (coffee liqueur)
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Coffee and Cookie Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Press sugar cookie dough (let sit outside refrigerator for at least 1/2 hr to soften) into bottom of 13x9" pan and set aside
- In large bowl combine eggs, brownie mix, oil and Kahula until just combined
- Spread this mix over cookie dough batter. Sprinkle with chocolate chips
- Bake 40 minutes or until edges are set. Cool then cut into bars