☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups original bisquick mix
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
How to Make Coconut-Nut Toffee Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 or 9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl beat softened butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer for about 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- 3Blend in Bisquick mix, scraping bowl occasionally until well blended. Evenly put dough in pan.
- 4Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with the chocolate chips. Let stand 2 minutes. Spread chocolate over bars. Spread coconut and pecans over chocolate - pressing lightly to adhere to chocolate. Let cool completely - about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Cut into 4 x 4 squares.