Coconut + M&M Magic Bars
If you want to leave off the peanuts, try 2 cups of pretzel pieces instead. You could also use Holiday-themed M&Ms to give them a holiday look. They have Harvest Mix out right now and you’ll see the Holiday Mix very soon. I think those red, white and green ones would look so festive!
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
2 cshredded coconut
1 pkgsemi sweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
4 pkgplain m&m’s (1.69 oz)
2 csalted peanuts
How to Make Coconut + M&M Magic Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In glass bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press evenly into pan.
- Top with coconut, chocolate chips, M&M’s, and peanuts.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over bars.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into squares.