Coconut + M&M Magic Bars
If you want to leave off the peanuts, try 2 cups of pretzel pieces instead. You could also use Holiday-themed M&Ms to give them a holiday look. They have Harvest Mix out right now and you’ll see the Holiday Mix very soon. I think those red, white and green ones would look so festive!
- 1 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 2 c
- shredded coconut
- 1 pkg
- semi sweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 4 pkg
- plain m&m’s (1.69 oz)
- 2 c
- salted peanuts
How to Make Coconut + M&M Magic Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 2In glass bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- 3Press evenly into pan.
- 4Top with coconut, chocolate chips, M&M’s, and peanuts.
- 5Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over bars.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes.
- 7Cool, then cut into squares.