Citrus Triangle Cookies
1 cbutter, softened
1 Tbsplemon zest, grated
1 Tbsporange zest, grated
1 Tbsporange juice
1/4 tsplemon extract
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
2 Tbspmulti-color decorator candies - sprinkles
How to Make Citrus Triangle Cookies
- Cream softened butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg, lemon and orange zest, orange juice and lemon extract.
- Mix and add flour, baking powder and sprinkles.
- Divide dough in half and form each half into a 8" long roll. Flatten sides to form a triangle on wax paper - easy! Refrigerate until firm - about 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut rolls into 1/4" slices and place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 -10 minutes at 375 until edges are lightly browned.