Chocolate Nutella Cookies
Since I was little my dad would always take us out for ice cream after dinner, no matter how full we were from dinner! I really hated ice cream but, Dad loved it so I went along.
- 1 box
- devils food cake mix
- 2 large
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- colored sprinkles
How to Make Chocolate Nutella Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- 2Using an electric or stand mixer, mix together the devil's food cake mix, eggs, and oil until combined.
- 3Using a cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 4Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 5Once cookies have cooled, use a knife to spread a generous amount of Nutella on top of the chocolate cookies.
- 6Pour sprinkles into a small bowl and roll the edges of the cookies into the bowl of sprinkles.