How to Make Chocolate Nut Revels
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In double boiler, melt chocolate and mix in finely chopped pecans. Let cool.
- 2In mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- 3Gradually add flour and mix thoroughly.
- 4Carefully revel chocolate nut mixture into dough (cookies should look marbled when on cookies sheet)
- 5Drop by teaspoonful on cookie sheet. Grease the bottom of a glass and dip in sugars. Gently press cookie dough down with glass (makes them marbled)
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!