Chocolate Kissed Coconut Macaroons
- 14 oz
- package flaked coconut, sweetened
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (reg or fat free)
- chocolate kisses candy
How to Make Chocolate Kissed Coconut Macaroons
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or grease well.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together coconut, flour and salt.
- 3Add vanilla and sweetened condensed milk. Batter will be stiff.
- 4Drop onto cookie sheets by a tablespoon or 2 oz cookie scoop. Make sure they are rounded mounds of dough. You should have 24 cookies.
- 5Bake 16 to 20 minutes until golden. Ovens may vary so keep an eye on them, they should be a rich golden brown when they are done.