Chocolate Kissed Coconut Macaroons
14 ozpackage flaked coconut, sweetened
3/4 call purpose flour
2 tspvanilla extract
114 oz can sweetened condensed milk (reg or fat free)
24chocolate kisses candy
How to Make Chocolate Kissed Coconut Macaroons
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or grease well.
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut, flour and salt.
- Add vanilla and sweetened condensed milk. Batter will be stiff.
- Drop onto cookie sheets by a tablespoon or 2 oz cookie scoop. Make sure they are rounded mounds of dough. You should have 24 cookies.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes until golden. Ovens may vary so keep an eye on them, they should be a rich golden brown when they are done.