Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Catherine Cappiello Pappas
- 1 - 15.25 package betty crocker chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter - softened
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips - dark chocolate or white
- 2 tablespoons biscoff (or peanut butter)
How to Make Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
Using a stand mixer or food processor, combine all of the ingredients and mix until combined.
Spoon the dough onto prepared cookies sheets and press down gently with the back of a spoon.
Bake for 6-8 minutes.
Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. Enjoy!