Chocolate Cranberry Crackle Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozunsweetened chocolate, 1 sq = 1 oz, melted and cooled
1/2 cvegetable oil
2 Tbspvanilla extract
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 cchocolate chips
1/2 cwalnuts, chopped
1/2 cpowdered sugar, approximately
How to Make Chocolate Cranberry Crackle Cookies
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt, whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together, melted chocolate, oil and sugar until creamy. Add vanilla, then eggs, one at a time.
- Add flour mixture into chocolate mixture and mix to combine. Stir in by hand, craisins, chocolate chips and walnuts, until everything is well incorporated.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper, or grease sheets with cooking spray.
- Place powdered sugar in a large bowl. Drop a teaspoon of cookie dough, I use a small melon baller, into powdered sugar, roll to coat and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and cool on wire rack.