Chocolate Coconut Kissy Cookies
2 stickbutter, softened
1/2 cgranulated sugar
3/4 clight corn syrup
3 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 cunsweetened cocoa
1/2 tspbaking soda
3/4 csweetened shredded coconut
·chocolate candy kisses
How to Make Chocolate Coconut Kissy Cookies
- In a bowl of a mixer, beat butter and sugar on medium speed until fluffy and smooth.
- With the mixer on low, add corn syrup, egg, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Slowly add the butter mixture and mix on low speed. Add coconut and continue mixing until combined. Cover and chill dough for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1" balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart and bake for 7 minutes. NOTE: The time above shows 5 minutes because there is no way to put 7 in it. After removing baking sheets from oven, top with a chocolate kiss, gently pressing into the center of the cookie.
- Remove cookies to wire rack to finish cooling.