Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
1 1/8 cflour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cbutter softened
1 Tbspbutter softened
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 cchocolate chips
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in a separate bowl until creamy.
- Beat egg into sugar mixture.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spoon into a ball and place on cookies sheet about 1 1/2-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for about 2 minutes. Enjoy!