Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake
How to Make Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
- 3Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9 X 13-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
- 4Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.
- 5Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.