Chewy Strawberry Sugar Cookies
1 cbutter softened
1 1/2 cgranulated sugar
3 Tbspstrawberries or 1 1/2 teaspoon strawberry extract
2 3/4 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 cgranulated sugar for rolling cookies
1 tspred sugar crystals (optional)
How to Make Chewy Strawberry Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Use nonstick cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Blend together butter and sugar for about 3 minutes.
- Add egg to butter and sugar blending well.
- Add strawberries or strawberry extract blending well.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla with spoon.
- Scoop cookie dough by the teaspoon or tablespoon full depending what size you want the cookies. Roll into a ball.
- Add granulated sugar and red sugar crystals in a large bowl for rolling cookie dough in before baking.
- Roll each ball evenly, completely coating cookie dough.
- Place on baking sheet 1 1/2"-2" apart and lightly press each cookie down.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool and eat. ENJOY!