Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
1 1/8 cflour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
2/3 cbutter softened
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/4 cpacked brown sugar
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
6 ozpeanut butter
How to Make Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Mix butter, honey, brown sugar, milk, peanut butter and vanilla in a separate bowl until creamy.
- Beat egg into sugar mixture.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture.
- Spoon into a ball and place on cookies sheet about 1 1/2-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for about 2 minutes. Enjoy!