Cherry Chip Cookies with French Vanilla Glaze
How to Make Cherry Chip Cookies with French Vanilla Glaze
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet with either parchment or a silicone bake sheet
- 2Mince maraschino and cherries and set aside. Melt butter in microwave for about 45 seconds.
- 3add creamer and all the sugar to the butter. Add the egg and minced cherries and combine well. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda. Add to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- 4Using a teaspoon, put rounded teaspoons of the cookie dough on to the cookie sheet and with a wet fork flatten the cookie dough to about 1/8 inch.
- 5Bake for about 10 minutes until the cookies just start browning on the edge. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5-10 minutes and remove.
- 6Add to tablespoons of french vanilla creamer to 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and drizzle over the top of the cookies. Let glaze set up before storing.