Canada's 2nd Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cupbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cupbutter or good quality margarine ( i use i can't believe it's not butter)
2 1/2 cupsflour
1 tspbaking soda
2 cupsmilk chocolate chips
How to Make Canada's 2nd Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Beat butter or margarine and sugars together. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add baking soda, salt and half of the flour. Mix well. Add the rest of the flour and continue to mix until well combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto parchment covered cookie sheets, leaving room for them to flatten and spread. Bake at 325F for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Raisins or dried cherries may be substituted for chocolate chips. Add 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp ginger and 1/2 tsp allspice to make a spice cookie.
- For triple chocolate cookies, replace 1/2 cup of flour with cocoa. Add 1/2 of chocolate chips plus 1 cup of white chocolate chips.