1 1/4granulated sugar
1 cbutter or regular crisco
3 call purpose flour
3/4 tspbaking powder
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/4 ccorn syrup or pancake syrup
How to Make Butter Crisco sugar cut out cookies
- pre heat oven to 375
- Foil on countertops for cooling
- at medium speed combine and beatcrisco and sugar,adding eggs, syrup, vanilla and beat til fluffy
- Combine flour, baking powder and soda and salt. Add gradually to creamed mixture.
- Divide dough into 4 balls. If sticky, refrigerate.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of flour on wax paper, flatten with hands, turn dough and cover with wax paper to roll out to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with floured cutter, use a pancake turner to transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 5- 10 minutes depending on size of cut outs.They will look dry and slightly brown on the edges.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, then use a pancake turner to remove the cookies to the foil to cool completely.
- Decorate with frosting and decorations. You can also put decorations only on before baking.