Bits O'Brickle Bars
How to Make Bits O'Brickle Bars
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In the bowl of your stand mixer using the paddle attachment, pour in the cake mix.
- 3Add the butter and egg and whip until smooth.
- 4PAM a 13x9 pan.
- 5Pat the cake mix, butter, and egg batter into the pan.
- 6In a clean bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and one beaten egg.
- 7Fold in one-half package of the Bits O'Brickle Toffee Bits.
- 8Add one-half package of chopped pecans.
- 9Pour this mixture on top of the cake batter.
- 10Bake for 25 minutes.
- 11Remove from the oven and cut into bars while still warm.