Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
4 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
2 cbutter softened
1 1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cwhite sugar
2 (3.4oz) boxinstant vanilla pudding
2 tspvanilla extract
4 csemi sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda, set aside
- Using electric mixer, cream together soft butter and all sugars, until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes
- Beat in Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix until combined
Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla beat low until incorporated
- Blend in flour mixture, stir in chocolate chips. Place in large bowl or container and refrigerate over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, drop by rounded tablespoon or whatever size you like. Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are golden.