Best Chocolate Brownies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 stick
- butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp
- hershey's cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 oz
- german chocolate baking bar (2 pieces)
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 2 tsp
- 1 c
- walnuts, chopped large
- powdered sugar for garnish
How to Make Best Chocolate Brownies
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13"x9" baking dish with oil.
Melt butter and stir in the German Chocolate squares until melted.
- 2Combine eggs, sugar, vanilla, and chocolate/butter mixture in a mixing bowl; mix well. Sift together flour, cocoa, and salt. Add to sugar and and egg mixture and blend ingredients. Add walnuts and stir. Batter will be thin. Pour into baking dish.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes or until set in middle when tested with cake tester. Do not over bake. Cool before cutting and dust with powdered sugar using a shifter or tea strainer. Serve.