☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
250 gplain flour
1/2 tspbicarbonate of soda
170 gsalted butter, melted
200 gsoft dark brown sugar
100 gcaster sugar
1 Tbspvanilla extract
200 gchocolate chips
How to Make Best chewy cookies
- Preheat the oven to 170c and line a baking tray.
- sift together the flour and bicarbonate of soda. set aside.
- cream together the butter and sugars then beat in the eggs until creamy.
- mix in the dry ingredients until just blended, then stir chocolate chips in with a wooden spoon. *HINT* you don't have to use chocolate chops, this recipe allows for variation.
- drop 2tbsp of dough onto tray for each cookie. leave an 8cm between each one. *HINT* vary the size depending on how big/small you want your cookies.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. the cookies with still be quite soft and will firm up when cooling. Enjoy!