Baseball Hat Cookie Cups
These Baseball Hat Cookie Cups are perfect for parties, your kid’s sports teams or even Father’s Day. You can customize them with team colors, simple logos or initials.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 oz24 count package pillsbury ready to bake sugar cookies
24unwrapped reese's peanut butter cups
1 pkgblue candy melts (or what ever the team color is)
How to Make Baseball Hat Cookie Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the cups and the top surface of a mini muffin tin.
- Break apart the 24 sugar cookies in a package of Pillsbury Ready To Bake sugar cookies.
- (If these segmented cookies aren’t available in your area, use about 1 tablespoon of any sugar cookie dough in each muffin tin cup.)
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely and then carefully remove them from the pan.
- I used a thin knife to apply a little pressure to the outside edge of the cookie cup and they popped right out.
- Then, you can use your finger tips to gently mold the edges of the cookie cups by pressing the crumbly edges into a straight edge.
- Melt several of the blue candy melts (you want to work with a small amount at a time because it will harden after a few minutes) and pour into a sandwich baggie.
- Melt more candy melts, as necessary.