Baseball Hat Cookie Cups
These Baseball Hat Cookie Cups are perfect for parties, your kid’s sports teams or even Father’s Day. You can customize them with team colors, simple logos or initials.
- 16 oz
- 24 count package pillsbury ready to bake sugar cookies
- unwrapped reese's peanut butter cups
- 1 pkg
- blue candy melts (or what ever the team color is)
- blue sprinkles
How to Make Baseball Hat Cookie Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the cups and the top surface of a mini muffin tin.
- 2Break apart the 24 sugar cookies in a package of Pillsbury Ready To Bake sugar cookies.
- 4(If these segmented cookies aren’t available in your area, use about 1 tablespoon of any sugar cookie dough in each muffin tin cup.)
- 5Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- 7Allow the cookies to cool completely and then carefully remove them from the pan.
- 8I used a thin knife to apply a little pressure to the outside edge of the cookie cup and they popped right out.
- 10Then, you can use your finger tips to gently mold the edges of the cookie cups by pressing the crumbly edges into a straight edge.
- 11Melt several of the blue candy melts (you want to work with a small amount at a time because it will harden after a few minutes) and pour into a sandwich baggie.
- 13Melt more candy melts, as necessary.