Banana Filled Peanut Butter Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgbanana pudding
2 ccold milk
1 cpeanut butter (creamy)
1/2 stickcrisco shortening stick
1 1/4 clight brown sugar
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 3/4 cflour
3/4 tspbaking soda
·hot fudge (optional)
How to Make Banana Filled Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375* Prepare pudding as instructed on box, set aside in fridge.
- Combine peanut butter, Crisco, brown sugar, milk, vanilla in large bowl and beat on medium speed until well blended. Add egg, mix til blended.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to wet mixture until JUST blended.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray. Depending on how big you want your sandwiches spoon out the dough onto the sheet. (I did about a teaspoon for each individual cookie, so there would be more sandwiches. Make sure you make an even amount however, or there wont be an even amount of sandwiches!) Bake 7-8 minutes, one pan at a time.
- Remove from oven and place cookies onto a cooling tray. Spoon a teaspoon (or a 'dollop') of banana pudding onto a cookie, top with another cookie, and spread with hot fudge if desired. Repeat until all cookies have been used! ENJOY TIMES A MILLION!