☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 3/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 cwhite sugar
1/4 cbrown sugar, packed
1 csalted butter, softened
1/4 capricot nectar
1/2 capricot preserves
3/4 cdried apricots, chopped
How to Make Apricot Nectar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine flour and baking soda. Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl blend sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed. Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste. Scrape down sides of bowl.Then add egg, apricot nectar and apricot preserves; beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and apricots, and blend on low just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake 22-24 minutes or until cookies just begin to brown at bottom edges.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool on baking sheet 5 minutes before transferring to a cool flat surface with a spatula.