Salted caramel chocolate covered strawberries
- 1 box
- large driscoll strawberries
- 1 bag(s)
- hershey's milk chocolate nuggets
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 bottle
- caramel syrup
- course kosher salt
- your own beautiful serving plate sprayed lightly with cooking spray
How to Make Salted caramel chocolate covered strawberries
- 1Washer strawberries and place on a rack or some paper towels to dry. It is very important that they are dry.
- 2Take your 12 ounces of chocolate and 2 tablespoons of shortening and place in a small pot. Then take another pot of boiling water to put underneath I usually pick a pot that is smaller than the one I put the chocolate in. Once the water starts boiling I put the pot with the chocolate on top and I start stirring until I get a really nice smooth consistency.
- 3Then I usually take a wooden skewer and I start dipping my strawberries being as careful as I can to pull back to green tops. After I dip them I let the excess drip and I place them on a sheet pan that's got parchment paper already on top of it
- 4Once have done that I let them sit for a few minutes and then I take my Caramell syrup and start drizzling diagonally back-and-forth on an angle.
- 5Sprinkle a little bit of kosher salt on top afterwards and Voila! I let them sit on the porch and paper until the chocolate is set.