S’mores Popcorn Munch
I say reluctantly, kind of…
with all the sweets that keep pouring out of my kitchen
I need the gym more than ever now.
I work out…I eat cookies for lunch.
I work out…I eat donuts for snack.
See how vicious the cycle is? I’m thinking that isn’t the best plan.
I have a confession to make…
When I go to the gym, I kind of sort of people watch, while I run on the treadmill.
I can’t help it.
I better keep the popcorn home where I can fully enjoy all the chocolate covered goodness!
- 8 c
- popped popcorn
- 2 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolace candy bar chunks (about 16 snack sized hershey bars)
- 2 c
- golden grahams cereal
- 12 oz
- white melting chocolate (i use candiquik)
- blue gel food coloring
- 1/4 c
- colored sprinkles
How to Make S’mores Popcorn Munch
- 1In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, marshmallows, candy bar chunks, and cereal.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl, place the white melting chocolate.
- 3Heat and stir every 30 seconds until melted.
- 4Remove 1/4 cup melting chocolate and set aside.
- 5Pour 1 1/4 cup melting chocolate over the popcorn. Toss until everything is coated.
- 6Pour out onto a wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate about 5 minutes. Break into chunks.
- 7In a bowl, combine the leftover 1/4 cup melted chocolate and tint with the blue food coloring, until it is the color you want.
- 8Place the blue chocolate into a plastic baggie and cut off the tip.
- 9Drizzle over the popcorn and sprinkle with colored sprinkles.
- 10Store in a sealed container.